Monday, July 2, 2012

Writing Mondays: My new WIP and an update :-)

Since I "finished" Concentration back in May I've placed it on the "need-time-away-from" shelf. While I learned a lot, it still is a hard topic to write about. Especially because I'm one of those people who will pull their hair out to make it realistic....Yup, I'm not looking at this one for a while.

I am, on the flip-side, VERY excited to tell you all the title of my new and shiny baby WIP! Ready for it? I've titled it Civil War. That's all I'm going to share right now, but I'm pretty sure your first guess is going to be wrong. ;-)

As for an update on my personal life, the move went great. I don't have internet at the house yet so I'll try to swing by the library once a week or so to keep up with posts and etc. Right now I'm on a road trip with the family. Our trip to Colorado Springs was canceled due to the outbreak of wildfires so we're going through some other states instead. I'll get home around the 4th. Hopefully, things will return to normal in a month or so. :-D

-Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Civil War. Sounds intriguing! I'm guessing it's not Historical Fiction...maybe fantasy? :D

    Hope you have fun on the rest of your trip, Rosie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Yup, it's not Historical Fiction.

      Thanks, Jill!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.