Friday, August 31, 2012

What's Happening Next Week? :-)

Hey everyone!

I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend! I know I will, because my birthday happens to land on Labor Day this year. Funny right? Because Labor Day/my birthday is on Monday there will not be a Writing Mondays post. There will be, however, a big fun surprise for you all! I'm pretty confident you all are going to love it and I'm super excited about it. Because I'll be trekking through the woods with my friends and then going to a birthday dinner in town, the post will be scheduled. (I will make sure it goes through!) And I can't wait to see everyone's reactions.

I'll give you one hint.

It's something that has never been done in the history of Writings of Rosie yet

Feel free to guess in the comments! :-D

Blessings!
-Rosie

6 comments:

  1. Plus you and my dad share birthdays XD That's one way I never forget, haha! Hope you'll have fun! And I do wonder what the surprise shall be...

    "The best kind of prize is a SUR-prize!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's always been weird... lol!!

      Well this is the type of surprise you'll love. :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Cool, a surprise. :-) That is always fun.

    Have a wonderful holiday weekend, Rosie... and Happy (early) Birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend, Rosie! And a super awesome birthday! I love the look on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.