Friday, October 5, 2012

What's Happening Next Week?

The New Recruit
The New Recruit
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't gotten this up the past few weeks. :( I've been really busy with school so, forgive me?

Moving on, Monday I have a special treat for you all! A writing post! Yes, indeed, the writing posts are back. With NaNoWriMo around the corner and a new writing buddy things have been picking up speed. :-D

Tuesday I'm on a wonderful blog tour for Jill Williamson to promote her latest novel, The New Recruit. I just started reading it last night, and I like it so far.

Here's the blurb (from Goodreads):
Forced to choose between military school and a Christian spy organization, skeptic Spencer Garmond signs on with the Bible geeks. But before he even boards the plane for Moscow, Spencer realizes this is no Bible club.

These guys mean business.

Stumbling onto a case involving a gang of homeless boys, a chilling tattoo, and the always beautiful Anya Vseveloda, Spencer struggles to find the faith needed to save the Mission League from enemy infiltration.

When a Heart Stops (Deadly Reunions)
When a Heart Stops
Thursday I'm on another blog tour but this time it's for Revell. Look out for my review of When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason!

Here's the blurb (from Goodreads):
Spunky and outgoing, nothing much bothers medical examiner Serena Hopkins--except for the thought of falling in love again. But when a serial killer is picking off her former classmates, Serena's life becomes intertwined with her old high school crush, FBI agent Dominic Allen. Is the secret she's keeping putting her next on the killer's hit list? Can she trust Dominic with the truth before it's too late? 

That wraps up next week, but let me tell you, I have some GREAT things in store for the month of October. Stick around if you want, because it's going to be a fun ride. ;D

2 comments:

  1. YAY! We'll definitely be looking forward to those "great" things, Rosie - and next weeks posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll enjoy what I have up my sleeve... :D

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.