Monday, November 12, 2012

NaNoWriMo: Week 3

As Week 2 of NaNo comes to a close, many of us are starting to hit that block. You know the one I'm talking about. The evil Writer's block. I think we all tasted it in shades of grey this past week- I know I did! But thanks to some awesome word-warring friends, I got back to it. :)

Here's what I had predicted to write: 14,500

Here's what I actually wrote (11/5-11/11): 9,340 I confess, I'm a little disappointed. But, last week my great-uncle passed and that set a damper on our family for a few days. Hopefully, I'll meet my goal next week!

How are you holding up? Have you faced the evil Dr. Block yet?

Here's what I predict I'll write next week (11/12-11/18): 12,000

Happy NaNoing!

5 comments:

  1. That's still an impressive number! Keep it up! So sorry about your great-uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Rosie. I hit the block sometime last week (I think you saw my blog post.) There was a major amount of traveling that had to go on and I had no idea how to move my story to the next plot point. Thankfully, I wrote through that block last nigh and am back on track!
    Keep writing towards that goal. I predict at least 10K for you this week.
    ~Sarah Faulkner

    www.inklinedwriters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did. I've found making things go wrong helps my novel along. lol! Glad to hear you're back on track! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. No, I haven't met the evil Doc yet... hope I never will XD I think you're doing great anyhow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.