I have grown so much this year. I ran a 5k. I am proud to call a new friend my best friend. I said goodbye, more times than I wanted. I started a little blog called Writings of Rosie. I met more friends online than I can count. I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm another year older. I have rediscovered my passion for reading. I have learned to cling to God through the rough patches and through the smooth.
I hope your year was great and I pray 2013 will be even better for you. Thank you so much for following! I look forward to sharing about new books with you in 2013.
Now, I present to you my top 12 favorite books of 2012 (in no particular order):
- With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
- Love’s Reckoning by Laura Frantz
- Like Moonlight at Low Tide by Nicole Quigley
- Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words by Rachel Coker
- A Promise to Love by Serena Miller
- Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
- Submerged by Dani Pettrey
- My Stubborn Heart by Becki Wade
- Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
- Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
- The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
- Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker