Thursday, January 17, 2013

And the Winners Are...

Thank you all for entering! This has been really fun, I can't wait to do it again. ;-D OK, now to the part you all are itching to get to!

And the winner of Vanished is... 
Vanished (Private Justice, #1)
Merry
Congrats! Keep a sharp eye on your email inbox, I'll be sending you an email shortly.

And now for the winner of The Fairest Beauty!
The Fairest Beauty
Rissi
Congrats, girl! I'll be popping you an email in a bit, kay?

Big thank you to everyone who tweeted, blogged, and entered!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is such a fun surprise - I rarely ever win anything and of late, I've been winning some book giveaways. Neat. Thanks for hosting, Rosie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, congrats! You're very welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners! These are two books that I definitely can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.