So, because I have been nominated three times I shall answer all 33 questions but I doubt I'll be able to come up with 11. We shall see. Moving forward!
Here are the rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
OK, so 11 facts about me:
1. I love sweet tea.
2. I have a love for old movies and TV shows. Particularly The Princess Bride, and Audrey Hepburn movies.
3. I like baking cookies.
4. I like organized things.
5. I am a college sophomore.
6. I plan to become a published author someday.
7. I can randomly quote Disney movies as well as Lord of the Rings.
8. Disney World is my third home-away-from-home.
9. I love to dance before the Lord.
10. I drove through a snow fall for the first time this past week- Hey, I survived!
11. I have a not-so-secret love for LEGO Wii games.
Now for the 33 questions!
1. Would you rather be respected, or loved?: I can't have both? *sigh* Respect. :)
2. What is a favorite quote of yours?: "Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart." -Psalms 37:4
3. List 3 of your favorite songs at the moment?: Oh my. a) Night of my Life by Group 1 Crew b) You Are My Hope by Skillet c) Fearless by Group 1 Crew
4. Cows or peacocks?: ... Cows, I think.
5. Describe your style/taste in art, design, fashion?: Hm... Art? Abstract. Design? Organized. Fashion? Modest.
6. What place would you travel to if you could?: Probably Paris, France.
7. Coffee or tea?: Tea!
8. Introvert or extrovert?: Introvert.
9. What do you hope to do with your life?: Share Christ through my writing.
10. What's your favorite entree?: Steak and a baked potato.
11. If you could be granted 1 wish, what would it be?: I'd make Florida and Ohio closer together.
(11 down, 22 to go!)
1. What's your favorite TV series?: Ahh! Such a hard question! I'll pick Once Upon a Time.
2. Favorite superhero?: Captain America, hands down.
3. If you could have any pet whether it is mythical or real, what would it be?: I'd keep my current dog, Joy.
4. If you could live in the world of a book or movie, which one?: Not sure... Probably a book.
5. Favorite music artist?: Gah. Another hard one. I'll pick Kari Jobe.
6. What is your favorite scent?: Vanilla.
7. Hunger Games or Twilight?: Out of those two? Hunger Games! I heavily dislike Twilight.
8. Motorcycle or car?: Car.
9. Favorite cookie?: Chocolate Chip!
10. What is a quirk about yourself?: I tap my fingers on everything. lol
11. Do you have a favorite blog?: Go Teen Writers!
(22 down, 11 to go!)
1. Do you have siblings? How many? 2
2. Checkered or plaid?: Plaid.
3. Favorite food?: Rice
4. How much wood did the woodchuck chuck?: None. The woodchuck can't chuck wood. ;p
5. Favorite fantasy world?: Middle Earth!
6. Hot chocolate or coffee?: Hot Chocolate!
7. What is your favorite musical?: Les Miserables
8. Would you rather eat a raw squirrel, or moldy doughnuts? :P: First of all, EW! I think I'll take the third door and starve. lol
9. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy reading?: 9.5
10. Favorite book?: A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
11. Cold weather or hot weather?: Cold, though I'm sick of snow.
Whew! There's all 33 questions and answers. I'm just going to tag all of you, whoever is reading this. Hope you learned a bit more about me! :-) Thanks for coming by!