Saturday, February 16, 2013

Liebster Award

This post is very late in coming, but it's here now! ;D I have been nominated for the lovely Liebster award by several awesome people: Leah, Tori, and Bethany- thank you!

So, because I have been nominated three times I shall answer all 33 questions but I doubt I'll be able to come up with 11. We shall see. Moving forward!

Here are the rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

 OK, so 11 facts about me:
1. I love sweet tea.
2. I have a love for old movies and TV shows. Particularly The Princess Bride, and Audrey Hepburn movies.
3. I like baking cookies.
4. I like organized things.
5. I am a college sophomore.
6. I plan to become a published author someday.
7. I can randomly quote Disney movies as well as Lord of the Rings.
8. Disney World is my third home-away-from-home.
9. I love to dance before the Lord.
10. I drove through a snow fall for the first time this past week- Hey, I survived!
11. I have a not-so-secret love for LEGO Wii games.

Now for the 33 questions!
1. Would you rather be respected, or loved?: I can't have both? *sigh* Respect. :)
2. What is a favorite quote of yours?: "Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart." -Psalms 37:4
3. List 3 of your favorite songs at the moment?: Oh my. a) Night of my Life by Group 1 Crew b) You Are My Hope by Skillet c) Fearless by Group 1 Crew
4. Cows or peacocks?: ... Cows, I think.
5. Describe your style/taste in art, design, fashion?: Hm... Art? Abstract. Design? Organized. Fashion? Modest.
6. What place would you travel to if you could?: Probably Paris, France.
7. Coffee or tea?: Tea!
8. Introvert or extrovert?: Introvert.
9. What do you hope to do with your life?: Share Christ through my writing.
10. What's your favorite entree?: Steak and a baked potato.
11. If you could be granted 1 wish, what would it be?: I'd make Florida and Ohio closer together.
(11 down, 22 to go!)
1. What's your favorite TV series?: Ahh! Such a hard question! I'll pick Once Upon a Time.
2. Favorite superhero?: Captain America, hands down.
3. If you could have any pet whether it is mythical or real, what would it be?: I'd keep my current dog, Joy.
4. If you could live in the world of a book or movie, which one?: Not sure... Probably a book.
5. Favorite music artist?: Gah. Another hard one. I'll pick Kari Jobe.
6. What is your favorite scent?: Vanilla.
7. Hunger Games or Twilight?: Out of those two? Hunger Games! I heavily dislike Twilight.
8. Motorcycle or car?: Car.
9. Favorite cookie?: Chocolate Chip!
10. What is a quirk about yourself?: I tap my fingers on everything. lol
11. Do you have a favorite blog?: Go Teen Writers!
(22 down, 11 to go!)
 1. Do you have siblings? How many? 2
 2. Checkered or plaid?: Plaid.
 3. Favorite food?: Rice
 4. How much wood did the woodchuck chuck?: None. The woodchuck can't chuck wood. ;p
 5. Favorite fantasy world?: Middle Earth!
 6. Hot chocolate or coffee?: Hot Chocolate!
 7. What is your favorite musical?: Les Miserables
 8. Would you rather eat a raw squirrel, or moldy doughnuts? :P: First of all, EW! I think I'll take the third door and starve. lol
 9. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy reading?: 9.5
 10. Favorite book?: A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
 11. Cold weather or hot weather?: Cold, though I'm sick of snow.

Whew! There's all 33 questions and answers. I'm just going to tag all of you, whoever is reading this. Hope you learned a bit more about me! :-) Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha nice! I love Les Miserables and Middle Earth! Looks like just about everybody loves Once Upon a Time! :)

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really fun post to read! Sweet tea is the best beverage ever my sis and I just wiped out a whole gallon of it in one night! The Princess Bride is AMAZING (and oh so quotable) and I like old TV shows too. My mom takes great pleasure in showing us the shows she watched growing up and we have a bunch on DVD. Which are your favs? I like things organized as well but it's hard to keep things that way when you live in a house with 7 other people! Captain America is definitely the best superhero! So awesome! And last thing I'm going to comment on is the fact that vanilla is my favorite scent too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abbi!! Oh I know. I'm so addicted to it. lol! I preferably like I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeannie, Star Trek, The Dick Van Dike Show. :D

      Vanilla Cookies smell so good.... hehehehe.

      Delete
    2. I Love Lucy is one of my favs too! I have seen almost all of I Dream of Jeannie but they aren't my absolute favorites and I have seen a couple Star Trek and maybe one Dick Van Dike. My mom's fav is Hogan's Heroes and I enjoy them as well but after the 20th time the episodes get a little old! I like F Troop, Family Ties, Laverne & Shirley, Happy Days, and The Monkees.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.