Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bookswappin' Time!

It's been several months since I last hosted a book swap- far too long in my opinion! So go raid your bookshelves, tweet or Facebook your friends, and let's start swapping!

If you've never participated in a book swap before don't worry, it's simple. Find books that you own that you are willing to swap and post a list as well as your wishlist. You will also need to share an email address so people can contact you if they are interested in swapping. To avoid spammers, write your email address like this: youremailhere(at)domainname(dot)com. Lastly, if you are limited in the amount of books you can ship or if you are not able to ship internationally please state so that in your post. All right, sound good? Great!

Here are my books available to swap:
Where Courage Calls by Laurel Oke Logan and Janette Oke
Summer of Joy by Ann H. Gabhart
Firstborn by Lorie Ann Grover (ARC)

I know there aren't many. I'm afraid my library has received quite a few from me lately. As for my wishlist, I'm flexible. If you're interested in one simply send me a message at writingsofrosie(at) gmail(dot)com and we'll see what we can do. :-) Please feel free to spread the word about the swap. I look forward to seeing your lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.