Saturday, February 21, 2015

Little Letters {Edition #3}


Image courtesy of antpkr // Freedigitalphotos.net
Dear Spring, Come quickly! I'm eager to feel the warmth of the sun on my face again, to see green all over trees and land, to see wildflowers bloom once more. 

Dear College, two months until we part at last. It's been a long journey, but every journey must come to an end. 

Dear Blogger Friends, Oh, I miss you! I love reading each of your posts, though I admit I'm not good at commenting. Thank you for keeping me posted on the latest fiction. ;-) As my time in college comes to a close you'll be seeing more of me.

Dear INSPYs, I'm dearly looking forward to seeing you again! I thoroughly enjoyed our time last year. 

Dear Bethel Music, Wonderful new album! "Ever Be" is frequently on my lips and on my heart. Thank you for the worship music. :-) 

Dear TBR pile, One day... Someday soon. I promise. Just quit growing, okay? 

Dear Jane Austen, Forgive me for not appreciating your work or your characters when I was younger. They are beautifully human. I enjoy spending time in your worlds (especially because it's actual college work!). I know you didn't receive much acclaim in your day. If only you could see the following you have now. 

Dear Husband-to-be, I love you so much! Your encouragement and support are exactly what God knew I needed. Thank you for being there. I know that the best is yet to come for us. ;-) 

Dear Family, Wow. You all have been amazing putting up with me! College is stressful yet somehow you all come up with ways to make me relax. You endured the worst side of me with those final papers and for that, you deserve some acknowledgement. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm not so nice to be around.

3 comments:

  1. What fun letters! These are always so fun to read :) And congrats on those final two months of college! It's always exciting when one chapter closes because a new one awaits! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie!! It is very exciting. My college journey has been in the making for two and a half/three years. :)

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS all around with this post, Rosie. First with you being nearly done with college, then on the next chapter that awaits you. So happy for you.

    Hope you're doing well, friend and if you can, we'd love to see you apply again for INSPYs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.