“Stay
here, I’m
going to get Padre and ‘Ziah.” I turned to go back. Hanna’s hand clasped mine.
“No!” she cried pulling me back.
I pried my hand from hers and sped
off as Hanna’s
cries faded into the mayhem of the marketplace. My duty was to get Hanna to
safety, which I had done. My next loyalty was to find Padre and Isaiah. I knew they
had to be somewhere nearby the blacksmith's shop. I just had to find them. Throngs of people ran in every direction. My
vision blurred as I was pushed around trying to get through the crowd. I was shoved
to the ground and it was then I noticed that everyone was running
in the same direction. I struggled to my feet and tried to look over the
crowd. What were people fleeing from? I continued to press through the swarm
until I caught a glimpse of it.
Thoughts? Friendly constructive criticism?
-Rosie
All words in italics belong to Rosie Wilson.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.