Saturday, September 3, 2016

Starting a New Chapter

Sorry for the long blog silence! In case you hadn't heard, my darling husband and I are getting ready to add a third member to our little family later this month! <3 :) Be on the lookout for a book review of Lysa TerKeurst's latest release! 

20. 2-0. Twenty.

It's a new decade, a new year, a new chapter for me. Where has the time gone? I'm no longer a teenager, I'm definitely an adult. This seems bizarre. When did I grow up?

I suppose I've accomplished quite a bit in the last two decades, but I'm really excited to see what I get my hands into for the next two. I want to live with as few regrets as possible. I want to walk alongside God everyday. I want to live out the dreams He has placed in my heart. I want to live a life full of love.

He told me this past week that this coming year would be a year of preparation. For what exactly, I don't know yet. But He's promised it's good! He didn't promise it would be easy, or that I wouldn't be discouraged along the way. He has promised to be there. Picking me up when I stumble, holding me tight when times are rough, wiping away every tear, and nudging me onward. He's a good, good Father. 

I am so excited to see what He has for me. In the meantime, I'm following the marching orders I've been given. "One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much." (Luke 16:10 ESV) I encourage you to ask yourself, if you haven't already, what is God calling you to do right now? Are you doing it?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Rosie. And if it's in your plans, we look forward to seeing more from you here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.