Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Award!!

Oh my gosh... I can hardly believe it. I feel so honored right now. Thank you so much, Sarah!!

Here are the rules:

1: This award is for book blogs only! To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing is okay).


2: Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read in your life. (It can be more then five if you prefer)


3: You must give this award to five-ten other lucky book blogs that you adore.


Okay, so my top five favorite books (In order) are:
1. Against All Odds by Irene Hannon
2. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
3. First Light (A.D Chronicles) by Brock and Bodie Thoene
4. Replication by Jill Williamson
5. Fatal Judgement by Irene Hannon

And the blogs tagged are:
Faye @ labor not in vain
Summer @ Summer's Writing World
Katelyn @ Interviews and Book Reviews
Katie @ Legacy of a Writer
Dawn @ Passion for Pages

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Rosie! You are so sweet :D I will definitely try to get right onto that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've never read Irene Hannon, but I guess she must be really good!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She writes Mystery/Suspense/Romance. All of her books that I've read I love to death. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, thanks! I think I've read (and loved) Irene Hannon. The others, *shakes head sadly* I didn't like. Well, other than Jill. I haven't read anything by her. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! How could you not like Waterfall and First Light? Well, I take that back. I might know why you dislike Waterfall....but First Light? That book is awesome! :p

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the award! I have to admit I've been tagged as "winning" other awards as well, but didn't want to bother with them. But I rather like this one and I think I'll get to it. :D Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on this, your first award, Rosie. :-) That is always a fun "honor."

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: my mom loves Irene Hannon's writing (I still have to read that series! YIKES) and I just finished Lisa's latest - it was beautiful (review will follow).

    Thanks SO much for your kind comments on the blog AND the follow! I appreciate that a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, both are fabulous series. I love her writing so much. Glamorous Illusions? I just got it today free on Kindle, hopefully I'll dive into that one soon. :-)

      You are so welcome! Thank you for your comments and your follow! I really appreciate them as well.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.