Saturday, April 25, 2015

When One Door Closes, Another Opens {Starting a New Chapter}

Oh, friends. Yesterday marked the finish of my college studies. Hallelujah!

I've been on this path for so long I can hardly believe that I've reached the end of the road. Wow. Just wow. It's clichĂ©, but there's no way I would have made it this far without God. Or my fiancĂ©. Or my mom. Without those three, I doubt that I would have come out of college sane. It's made me realize how valuable it is to be surrounded by people who support you.

Closing this chapter has brought on nostalgia, a handful of bad memories, and excitement for what's to come. Just as good things come to an end, so do the hard things too. That's the funny thing about time. It's running at its own pace. It won't stop for you nor will it speed up. Time is constant. Much like our Heavenly Father. 

So no matter where you are in life, consider this your reminder to hope. Hope for a better tomorrow. Hope for the new chapter on the horizon. Remember that everything has a season and Jesus is our constant through it all. Though it may not look like it, God is on your side and it will certainly work out.  

A new chapter is beginning for me, friends! I can't wait to continue to pour out truth and hope and love through these blog posts. Recently, God has been putting so much on my heart. He's given me a new vision and purpose, and I'm so excited to share. I hope you'll stick around for all the amazing things coming. :-)



By the way, have you entered yet? 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful "next chapter" is ahead of you, Rosie! Cannot wait to learn more - and see what you have in store for this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.