Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Few Thoughts on Creation...

Beautiful...Wonderstruck...Amazing

These are the things that run through my head as I gaze up at the sunrise, the sunset, and the stars. I love the sky when it looks like it's been painted, all the different hues and swirling clouds. I love looking up at the stars on a quiet night, they twinkle back at me and shine bright.

Image Courtesy of Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Creation is such a magnificent thing. It is so vast... Bigger than our wildest dreams. And it is so beautiful. I am in complete awe that my Father in Heaven did this in seven days. Everything from the wide universe in the sky to the land we stand on and everything in between. How incredible! 

Absolutely indescribable.

"...The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork." -Psa. 19:1

1 comment:

  1. YES! This is absolutely true, Rosie! Unfortunately, most days I take gorgeous creation for granted. It's magnificent, vivid, impossible and amazing. From the season's changing to the night sky... breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.