Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Saturday!! {Winner!}

Hey all! Summer is in full swing and I can't believe Fall is already on the horizon. Unfortunately, college has kept this girl pretty busy and that won't change until my Graduation next spring. Bear with me, friends. Starting in October, I simply will not have time anymore to read and review books. This saddens me a great deal as I will miss the blog, the books, and most importantly, the people, a whole lot. The positive side to this is that I know when I'll be back. If all goes well, I shall be back from my seven-month hiatus May 2015. Thankfully, October is still two an a half months away! ;-D

Now that we're past that little update let's uncover who won my INSPY giveaway!

*drumroll*

Jillian H.!

I have already been in contact with Jillian and will be mailing her book to her within a week or so. Thanks to all who entered and promoted the giveaway! Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Rosie. We'll miss you. Wishing you all the best on this new endeavor - despite the busyness, I know you'll come out of college a victor. :)

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you, but wishing you the best :)

    I awarded you - http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award_21.html
    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.