Monday, September 17, 2012

Writing Mondays: Getting back into it...

After a two-three week sabbatical on Civil War (I've been preoccupied with constructing my room down stairs) I am happy to announce I'm getting back with it this week!

However, as I opened Scrivener up this morning, I was quickly reminded of my other reason to take a sabbatical.

My outline.

Ugh, I hate them. I love the order they bring but I hate them. And to make things worse I'm stuck.

But it'll be okay. I'll fix it. It isn't the end of the world. It will take some time but in the end it will be worth it. :-) Lord willing, next week I might be over my "stuckness" and ready to proceed with my outline.

How do you handle coming back to a project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.