Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm Sorry // Mercantile Mystery Sweepstakes!

I'm sorry, guys. I have been battling sickness off and on the past two weeks and, when you throw in my college studies, it didn't leave me much time to stay on top of the ball. Good news is that I am completely healthy again and I'll be trying to catch up when my studies allow. Thanks for sticking with me!

Mercantile Mystery Sweepstakes from Author Carol Cox
Last summer/fall I reviewed Love in Disguise by Carol Cox- I loved it! I have eagerly been waiting to see what Carol would release next and it is finally here! It's titled Trouble in Store here's the back cover copy and the cover- isn't it cute??

Back Cover:
Trouble in Store
Fired from her most recent governess position, Melanie Ross must embrace her last resort: the Arizona mercantile she inherited from her cousin. But Caleb Nelson is positive he inherited the mercantile, and he’s not about to let some obstinate woman with newfangled ideas mess up all he’s worked for. He’s determined to get Melanie married off as soon as possible, and luckily there are plenty of single men in town quite interested in taking her off his hands.

The problem is, Caleb soon realizes he doesn’t want her to marry up with any of them. He’s drawn to Melanie more every day, and he has to admit some of her ideas for the store unexpectedly offer positive results.

But someone doesn’t want the store to succeed, and what used to be just threatening words has escalated into deliberate destruction and lurkers in the night. When a body shows up on the mercantile steps–and the man obviously didn’t die from natural causes–things really get dangerous. Can Melanie and Caleb’s business–and romance–survive the trouble that’s about to come their way?

To celebrate the story, author Carol Cox and Bethany House Publishers are pleased to announce the MERCANTILE MYSTERY SWEEPSTAKES, and your chance to win one of three marvelous prizes! Go here for more information on how to enter- but HURRY the sweepstakes are over tonight!!

I had wanted to include my review along with this post, but I'm not finished reading it. Look for it sometime this weekend! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! Rosie, thank you so much for sharing about the giveaway, especially when you've been feeling ill and trying to catch up. You're a blessing and I so appreciate your post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You are very welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. Yippee, looking forward to that review, Rosie. :)

    Aw! Sorry you've been ill - the most important thing is for you to get better; wishing you all the best and hope you are back to your wonderful self! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      Thanks, Rissi! I'm doing much better.

      Delete
  3. Rosie, thank you for the kind words on Love in Disguise, and for getting the word out about the giveaway. I truly appreciate it, and I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! :) I'm happy to help!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.