Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Some Important News to Note... {And a winner!}

Hey everyone!

How do you like the new look? It's great isn't it? That lovely header was made by Leah, a friend of mine who blogs over here.

I also wanted to forewarn you (if you haven't heard already) that Google Friend Connect is supposedly going to be taken away by Google soon. In the event that it does go, I have set up two alternatives to keep all of you in the loop, if you so choose. First option is, you can sign up to follow by email. The second option is to join Networked blogs and you can follow me there.

All right! That has been your little newsflash from me. Now onto the real reason you're reading this post.
Captives (The Safe Lands #1)

The winner of the Captives giveaway is... Beth C.!
I have sent you an email, Beth. I need to hear back from you by the end of next week! ;-)

BIG thank you to all who entered and helped promote the giveaway! I appreciate you all! ;-D

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Congrats to Beth! That's wonderful. :)

    I think for all the angst and annoyance, there are lots of options to follow blogs for those of us who don't want to make the switch to Wordpress (going to check into Networked blogs). Until then, we'll enjoy the normal way of reading blogs and see where that takes us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Many more options than I was originally aware of. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.