Monday, September 2, 2013

Finding Balance // Happy Labor Day!

Labor Day is a fun weekend around our house because my birthday is on the third. It always sneaks up on me and then I find myself wondering where the past year has gone. 
Who knew so much could happen in a mere twelve months?
I've built friendships, made memories, I've cried, I've laughed, I've struggled, and I've grown. The journey I'm on will never be easy and in the past few months I have fought to find a balance between blogging, my college studies, my writing, and life. Some of you may have noticed my fluctuating presence but I assure you, I'm not going anywhere. 
Actually, you'll probably be seeing more posts in the next few months as my studies wrap up for the year and I have more time on my hands. In the meantime, I have been working hard to balance my responsibilities and I'd like to believe I'm almost there.
Finding balance with my time hasn't been easy, but I have discovered that for me it is essential. There is less, if any, stress involved and it is easier for me to relax and enjoy my family. I highly encourage anyone with a busy schedule to reflect on ways to enjoy life in the midst of the craziness.
It's hard to put into words all that I have learned, experienced, and so forth this past year. As I look toward this new year of growth, I am eager to see what God has in store.

http://cache17.indulgy.net/y5/x7/z8/5699936997937945gKjGmrDNc.jpg
via

6 comments:

  1. Great post, Rosie. I agree. It's good to find balance - and to hang onto it once we do. :)

    Happy Long Weekend. Hope it's a fun one - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a great one. :) Hope you've had a good one as well.

      Delete
  2. Sorry it's a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.