Before I knew it, it was one hour later and I had scribbled down a whole page of notes as well as a few sentences about the sequel! I'm hoping this idea will birth a great piece of work- but only time and God's grace will tell. :-)
This will be my next project after I've finished my current WIP Concentration, which should be finished in a month or so.
How do you know you're a writer? Leave a comment! :-)
Hehe . . . I love my name! :D Are those the names of your characters? Also, I love the title "Concentration." You know you're a writer when you can't sleep until you've got a plot line worked out.
ReplyDeleteHaha, what a coincidence! Yes, they are the names of my characters.
DeleteOh my, I love the title too. It has a double meaning and is an excellent representation of the story.
:-)
Yeah, I think I finally found the title for my WIP. I'm (hopefully) on my last rewrite, so I'm also scrambling for a cover. Luckily, I think I have one in mind. ;)
DeleteThat's awesome! :D
Delete