Monday, April 9, 2012

Writing Mondays: A Synopsis

Hey everyone!

I would like to share a little bit about my current manuscript and get your opinion. Today, I am presenting my synopsis for my work in progress. :-)

"It's 1940. The world is changing, and my country with it. Mussolini is joining forces with Hitler, bringing down terror among Jews and many others in the state. Why did my padre have to help that family? Why were we brought to our death? And why isn't God answering my prayers? I don't want to die here. I don't want to be another casualty in this death camp. I just want to go home. I want this nightmare to end."

It is still a work in progress (meaning it's constantly being tweaked), but what are your thoughts? Please be honest!

Many thanks and blessings,
-Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds cool! I don't know that much about historicals, unfortunately, but I'm fascinated by the WW2 period. Have you been to the holocaust museum in D.C? It might provide some valuable insights to your project. I've always wanted to go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I have not, but I would like to someday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.