I have grown so much this year. I ran a 5k. I am proud to call a new friend my best friend. I said goodbye, more times than I wanted. I started a little blog called Writings of Rosie. I met more friends online than I can count. I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm another year older. I have rediscovered my passion for reading. I have learned to cling to God through the rough patches and through the smooth.
I hope your year was great and I pray 2013 will be even better for you. Thank you so much for following! I look forward to sharing about new books with you in 2013.
Now, I present to you my top 12 favorite books of 2012 (in no particular order):
- With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
- Love’s Reckoning by Laura Frantz
- Like Moonlight at Low Tide by Nicole Quigley
- Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words by Rachel Coker
- A Promise to Love by Serena Miller
- Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
- Submerged by Dani Pettrey
- My Stubborn Heart by Becki Wade
- Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
- Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
- The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
- Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker
Awesome year in review post!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :D
DeleteGlad to hear you had a wonderful year Rosie! I can't remember if I commented at all during NaNoWriMo but congrats on hitting 50k! *high fives* Wishing you all the best for 2013 =)
ReplyDelete- Lianne @ rulethewaves.net
Thanks! :-)
DeleteGreat list, Rosie! It's wonderful to hear when someone can recognize growth in themselves - that is what the year should be (in part) all about. We do hopefully change and grow for the better and I'm glad to read that you had such a year. :) Looking forward to 2013.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!
Thanks, Rissi! :-)
DeleteVery nice list and a great year end post. Good luck in the New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Miss Cindy!
DeleteLove your top 12! All but one of them I've either loved or really want to read!
ReplyDeleteI hope this year is even more awesome for you than last!
*big grin* Thanks, Abbi! You too! ;)
Delete