Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Twelve Books of 2012 (A Year in Review)

What a year! There are so many wonderful things I could share that happened this year, but I regret to say there wouldn't be enough space and that I would hate to bore you. Though this year has been a tidal wave of ups and downs, good times and bad times, pain and healing, God has been right there with me the whole time.

I have grown so much this year. I ran a 5k. I am proud to call a new friend my best friend. I said goodbye, more times than I wanted. I started a little blog called Writings of Rosie. I met more friends online than I can count. I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm another year older. I have rediscovered my passion for reading. I have learned to cling to God through the rough patches and through the smooth.

I hope your year was great and I pray 2013 will be even better for you. Thank you so much for following! I look forward to sharing about new books with you in 2013.

Now, I present to you my top 12 favorite books of 2012 (in no particular order):
  • With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
  • Love’s Reckoning by Laura Frantz
  • Like Moonlight at Low Tide by Nicole Quigley
  • Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words by Rachel Coker
  • A Promise to Love by Serena Miller
  • Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
  • Submerged by Dani Pettrey
  • My Stubborn Heart by Becki Wade
  • Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
  • Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
  • The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
  • Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker


10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a wonderful year Rosie! I can't remember if I commented at all during NaNoWriMo but congrats on hitting 50k! *high fives* Wishing you all the best for 2013 =)

    - Lianne @ rulethewaves.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Rosie! It's wonderful to hear when someone can recognize growth in themselves - that is what the year should be (in part) all about. We do hopefully change and grow for the better and I'm glad to read that you had such a year. :) Looking forward to 2013.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice list and a great year end post. Good luck in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top 12! All but one of them I've either loved or really want to read!
    I hope this year is even more awesome for you than last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *big grin* Thanks, Abbi! You too! ;)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.