Saturday, April 26, 2014

Little Letters {Edition #2}

Dear Spring, 
you're here! It's been a long winter and I am ever-so-glad to see green again!

Dear Marvel,
well done with Cap. America 2. Can't wait to see what you bring us in Guardians of the Galaxy!

Dear College,
one year more...

Dear Books,
please don't tempt me to buy more of you. My stack is tall enough for now...

Dear Kari Jobe,
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new album. Thank you for the new praise and worship music!

Photo Courtesy of worradmu // FreeDigitialPhotos.net

Dear INSPYs,
I feel so honored and blessed to be part of your judging panel this year. Thank you for the opportunity!

Dear Garden,
well, you won't plant yourself will you? 

Dear Friends,
God has surely placed you in my life for this season. Thanks for being awesome.

Dear God,
Thank You for never leaving. Thank You for being all that is good. Thank You for Your Son.

4 comments:

  1. What sweet letters! And excited there's one to the INSPYs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post, Rosie (not sure how I missed it :D). Such fun.

    Three cheers for Marvel. They're awesome. I feel your struggle with those books. Ugh. They just don't seem to listen to our pleas. ;) Yay for INSPYs! We're thrilled you can join us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwhahaha, I totally understand re: the books. I recently got a new bookshelf and it's already packed; I keep telling myself to reign back and use my Kobo more if all else but there's so many pretty paperbacks out there just waiting to be bought...

    I still have yet to watch Captain America 2 (will likely be watching it on DVD instead) but Guardians of the Galaxy looks like a lot of fun =D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.