Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Own Personal Interview :-) Come see if you were tagged!

  Here's your chance to find out more about me! :-D You can thank Sarah and Becki. Let's begin with the rules shall we?
 
Rules!
Mention who tagged you and give the link to the blog. (The lovely Becki tagged me.)
Create ten (10) interview questions, of any subject matter, that you would love to answer.
Answer the questions in at least two sentences.
Tag at least five fellow bloggers to continue the activity in their own blog post!
Sarah's trying to start a fun trend, so feel free to tag as many people as you want, or even add a rule or two, if you feel up to the challenge.  It would also be great if you mentioned you were tagged by the blogger to help them get more views.

Okay, so, 10 questions. Let's get started!

1. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?: Hm... I'm going to have to say when my best friend and I were in the car and we waved at this total stranger as we drove by. He waved back.
2. What's your favorite food and why?: Well, I really like Corkscrew pasta and Alfredo sauce. The corkscrews are just awesome in my opinion and then I really like alfredo sauce. 
3. What book genre do you write?: (Yes, Becki, I stole your question. :p) Truthfully, I haven't really established "my" genre yet. I've written a historical and I'm working on a fantasy/thriller right now. 
4. What is your favorite book?: Hehe, Against All Odds by Irene Hannon. One day I SHALL have her autograph. :-)
5. Where do you live?: Hah. Well, I just moved to Ohio to be near family and friends. We're still making this place home. 
6. How many family members do you have?: There is five in my immediate family. My parents and two other siblings, both younger. 
7. What's the name of your favorite made-up character?: Oooh. I give myself tough questions. I'm going to pick Kelsey. She's in my new project Civil War so she's my new baby. 
Kelsey: Baby? I'm not your baby!!
Me: ....Go away Kelsey.
Kelsey: Humph. *leaves*
8. How do you plot/plan/outline your novels? On the computer or on paper?: Paper. I love drawing things on the page as I think of stuff and they relate to other things. 
9. Where did you go on your last family vacation?: Branson, MO. It was a really, really, fun trip enjoyed by all. 
Last question! 10. Who is your inspiration?: My Father in Heaven. Without him, none of these ideas would have ever come to life. <3

Alright, below are the people tagged!

Aidyl Ewoh at Aidyl Ewoh

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Rosie! I will be posting my questions shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to see your post! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me, Rosie. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.