Monday, July 16, 2012

Writing Mondays: A Character Interview

Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to spoil you with an interview with my main character. :-) So without any further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Kelsey Brian! (Bold is me, regular is Kelsey)
Amanda Seyfried no holds barred in 'Gone'
Kelsey Brian via
Hello, Kelsey! Welcome to my blog! Hello. 

Tell us a little about yourself. Well, my name is Kelsey Arianna Brian. I grew up mostly in Southern Georgia, but when my father passed away my mother and I moved to Texas. I was twelve. 

Oh, I'm sorry. You must miss him. Some days, but most he's my motivation to move forward. 

I see. Mind telling us about your day job? I don't think I'm allowed to. 

Well, give us a clue. I'm a Lieutenant Major in the Rebellion. I can't really give you any more than that.

Okay, fair enough. I would ask you about Cap but I don't think the two of you have met yet...Who's your best friend? Finally, an easy question! My best friend is Tyrone, but I'm the only one who calls him that. He's known to others as Tank because he's in charge of the big artillery in our Unit.

Cool! Is he your only friend or...? I have several other acquaintances...

What's your favorite past-time? I enjoy sketching, as well as throwing knives.

What is your strong suit, shooting guns or knife-throwing? I'm a pretty good shot, my father was a sniper and he taught me all I know, however, my knife skills are a close second to my shooting.

Right, well, I do believe we are running out of time so one more question then you can go home. Do you believe the Rebellion has a chance? I think so, yes. 

Great! I will let you go now. Thanks for stopping by! 

If you have a question for Kelsey, leave a comment! I'm sure I can corral her back here to answer them. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.