I've been thinking a lot about how the blog looks and I've wondered for a while now if I should change it up. Yes? No? Thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!
It looks fine now, but if you're looking for something new and fresh then I say change it. :) I just finished freshening mine up, adding and taking away gadgets, making a blog button. It was really fun. :) And you can get different backgrounds off of the internet. That way you aren't restrained to what Blogger has.
Sure! Why not!? :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is always fun to change things and make a new layout. I enjoy it which is why I switch out looks/headers so darn often. ;-D
Above all: You should do whatever you like best, Rosie!
Thanks, Rissi!!
DeleteOnce I get back into coding I'll probably make something special for it-- but for now there is always the Blogger Templates! Hehe...
Oooh! Golly I wish you the best with coding, Rosie - I detest HTML and am still not even close to being adapt at it. I try though. :-)
DeleteBTW: This new look is really nice! Great color.
Thanks! I used to be really good at it when I was say, eleven. Now? Not so much. lol
DeleteThank you! I really like it so far.
It's up to you cuz. It is fun to play around with the templates though! :)
ReplyDelete:-D It is! I'm gonna go have some fun with it right now.
DeleteIt looks fine now, but if you're looking for something new and fresh then I say change it. :) I just finished freshening mine up, adding and taking away gadgets, making a blog button. It was really fun. :) And you can get different backgrounds off of the internet. That way you aren't restrained to what Blogger has.
ReplyDeleteI think I will freshen it up a bit. And thanks for the suggestion! I hope to one day code my own layout. :)
Delete