Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks (What I'm Thankful For)

I know this is a day late, but I just didn't have time to spare with all the preparations and cleaning. I hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving, I know I did. This is my family's first Thanksgiving at our new place. For the first time in at least five years my dad's parents and my uncle's family joined us for Thanksgiving. It was a day full of laughter, games, and memories made. :-)

So with this year of "firsts" for us in our new house, comes with a tidal wave of blessings and things we're thankful for. A new house...being closer to family...new friends...wonderful memories...

One of the things that come to mind when I give thanks is all the many friends I've made in the past seven months of blogging. :) As the 9th Doctor would say, "You all are just fantastic!"  Every single one of you has blessed me in some shape or form and I am so thankful. So, thank you. Each and every one of you.

I'm thankful for...our religious freedom in the USA...the sunlight that comes after a deary morning...a new bookcase...my new home...my family...my friends...Jesus...and so much more...

How was your Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for? :-)

6 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, Rosie! I am so happy for your family - a new house! How neat is that!? CONGRATS on your news. :)

    Glad to hear you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving; surrounded by family is the most special thing. :) Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, we moved back in June and only recently has the place felt like home. :-)

      Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. I love this post :) So happy for you! Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I miss you too!!

      And hey, only 22 more days until I see you! That's almost 3 weeks exactly. ;)

      Delete
  3. Awesome post! There was a lot of stuff packed in this year both good and bad and I love that through it all we can always be thankful for the things God has given us!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.