Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo: Week 2

Whew! Week 1 of NaNo is over. I hope you all had a successful weekend-start like I did! :-)

Here's what I had predicted to write: 5,500 (And I forgot to count Sunday... So make that number 7,000)

And here's what I actually wrote (11/1-11/4): 11,671 Wow! I never thought I'd hit this number so soon!


I'm so proud of myself for coming so far so soon! How have you all done so far?

Here's my word target for this coming week (11/5-11/11): 14,500

Happy NaNoing!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting that much. Once again, my word count of 8K feels crazy insufficient. Keep up the pace.
    ~Sarah Faulkner

    www.inklinedwriters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8k is still really good and ahead of schedule! :D You too!

      Delete
  2. Yay! CONGRATS, Rosie on surpassing your goal - best of luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are off to a great start! I don't write but I love cheering you brave souls on! Good luck on getting your goal this week! I'm rooting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. *high-fives back* You too, cuzzie!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.