We're onto the last week of NaNo! Somehow, by the grace of God, I have stuck in the race to 50,000. I finally got caught up last night. :-D
Here's what I predicted to write: 9,000
Here's what I actually wrote (11/18-11/25): 11,344
Here's what I predict to write next week: (11/19-11/25): 8,328 (The remaining words to reach 50k!)
Here's my total (from last night): 41,672
Many thanks to all who encouraged me to press on! How are you all doing in NaNo?
CONGRATS on being on the "home stretch," Rosie! Best of luck in this last week! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rissi!! :)
DeleteMy word count is right up there with you. Hopefully it will be closer to 44K before bed tonight. Keep it up. Almost there. :)
ReplyDelete~Sarah Faulkner
www.iknlinedwriters.blogspot.com
Thanks! We should totally word war tonight. ;)
DeleteGreat job!!! I hope you are able to finish the last bit!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
Delete