Monday, November 26, 2012

NaNoWriMo: Week 5 (The Homestretch!)

We're onto the last week of NaNo! Somehow, by the grace of God, I have stuck in the race to 50,000. I finally got caught up last night. :-D

Here's what I predicted to write: 9,000

Here's what I actually wrote (11/18-11/25): 11,344

Here's what I predict to write next week: (11/19-11/25): 8,328 (The remaining words to reach 50k!)

Here's my total (from last night): 41,672

Many thanks to all who encouraged me to press on! How are you all doing in NaNo?

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on being on the "home stretch," Rosie! Best of luck in this last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word count is right up there with you. Hopefully it will be closer to 44K before bed tonight. Keep it up. Almost there. :)
    ~Sarah Faulkner

    www.iknlinedwriters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We should totally word war tonight. ;)

      Delete
  3. Great job!!! I hope you are able to finish the last bit!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.