Monday, October 29, 2012

NaNoWriMo: Week 1

Technically, NaNo starts in two days but nonetheless it does start this week. When I have time to think about it, I panic. Like now. My procrastination is biting my rear end. I am proud to say, however, that I did make a giant step forward with my outline. :-D

Something I would like to do during NaNo is have a weekly NaNo update (this will replace "Writing Mondays"). In this update I'll share the words I've accomplished, my next word target for the week, and perhaps a little excerpt. Hopefully, those of you who are doing NaNo, can share your updates here in the comments and we can all encourage one another. :-)
http://files.content.lettersandlight.org/nano-2012/files/2012/10/Facebook_cover.png 
My word target for this week is:  5,500

Good luck, Wrimos!

Psst, by the way, don't forget to enter my giveaway! Three days left!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to you too, Rosie!
    ~Sarah

    www.inklinedwriters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have this, Rosie! Still... good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to my first NaNoWriMo and it's mostly thanks to you :P You'll probably see me blogging 'bout it too. Good luck with your novel!

    (I miss you :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you're excited. :D Thanks!

      I miss you too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. I will respect them and hope that you will respect mine.